Here are some answers to frequently asked questions:
1. Do I need an appointment? No, but it is a good idea if you don't want to wait. Call 330-864-5350 for
2. Do I have to pay up front? No, your fees can be deducted from your refund. We also accept checks, credit
cards and cash.
3. Do we offer refund loans? No, with the IRS speeding up the direct deposit processing, the extra expense
of a refund loan is not necessary.
4. How long will it take? Normally, less than one hour.
5. Can W-2 forms be downloaded? Yes, if your company participates in W2 Express.
6. I have a question, can I talk to a live person? Yes, call 330-864-5350 for a free initial consultation.
7. Where can I get a form that I need? We can print it for you, e--mail it to you or you can go to the
IRS web site for any form at: www.irs.gov
8. Do I need to have my W2 in order to file? Yes, we need your W2 in order to file your return electronically,
according to IRS rules.
9. What should I bring to my appointment? See below...